Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Wednesday already?

Lovely face I know... but the others turned out blurry. I really wanted a picture of her in this outfit too because it is purple (one of my favorite colors) and I have had it for over a year waiting on her to be able to wear it!














Normally this heading is NOT what would come out of my mouth, but each day I turn around and it is 11:00 pm. Not sure where the time is going! (not to sleeping, but I will just have to catch up this weekend, too much to fit in). Busy week, but GOOD! Lots going on at school which makes the days fly by. The afternoons involve everything under the sun, but its all fun stuff too. The best part is wrapping gifts, having the fire going, and then hearing Charlee Kate randomly sing "Jingle Bells" or "Rudolph". She LOVES Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer movie. She asks me non-stop yesterday if she could watch the movie with "red nose and snow bear". It is so cute and so much fun right now! Jeremy will be in Orlando so we will have some girl's afternoons with ice cream, maybe run to the mall, and then the Homewood Christmas Parade one afternoon as well. I think she will love it! It will be the weekend before we know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment