Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Unedited... just a good ole' Hump Day!

Good Morning! I just took random pictures with my phone this morning and decided to post them. No editing, nothing, just good ole' pictures and it is HUMP DAY, but tomorrow is like a Friday because we don't have school on Friday. YAY!!! My little girl loves a cinnamon roll with orange icing. She really has her colors down pat and orange is a favorite, so orange icing is always a good choice! We have to work on that though.... it needs to be RED, LOL

The hair continues to grow (at least in the back) and we have cute bows for piggy tails. I scored on lots of bows at Christmas Village, but now think I need bigger ones. I like big bows, but not so big she is flying away!


Speaking of hair... here is WHY there is not much on the top of her head. Look how she buries it in the bumper pads. Can you blame her? How comfy does that bed look? It may run a close second to my temperpedic mattresses!



She moved all her blankets and her nice temperpedic pillow to the end so she could have the bumper pads.

I was talking to Kelly the other day and came in to find Jeremy hiding from CK. I started dying laughing and CK was loving it!!! While I am telling Kelly this, she says Kevin is using a rolling suitcase as a "cane" because his back hurt. We had some good laughs at their expense. Poor guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment