Wednesday, November 2, 2011

I should be doing something else other than "posting"

Why is this week hard for me to get moving and get started? At least it was on Monday, but my "mojo" kicked in Tuesday which makes for a faster more productive week. Why can I not get motivated sometimes? It starts with a lot of precious things.... one being CK and Jeremy. I get up 80% of my mornings with CK just waking up, maybe being up 15 minutes before I have to walk out of the door. I always have to leave her having breakfast with her daddy as I head off to school. I try to get her dressed and ready but leave everything out for him. It kills me because I want to be doing that everyday, but yet I am SO THANKFUL that I have a husband that CAN do that with her MOST mornings and allow her to sleep and spend the morning relaxing before her little day starts. Its so cute to see them having a nice breakfast together every morning before I leave! Melts my heart, yet breaks it, because I want to take my time with her like that everyday. I guess everything can't be a piece of cake right?

FALL.... should I count how many posts I make about this word (it could include the season itself, which is what I am really talking about, or my track record with running "falls", LOL). This is about the season, hopefully NO MORE about me actually falling. I love it, the leaves changing, pumpkin bread, all my jackets and boots, cool weather, and the list goes on. I have nicknamed myself the boot hoarder b/c I love them so much! I hoard boots and love to wear them. UGGS and Fryes being my favorite, but I have several others in the collection. Pumpkin bread has become a year round staple for me, which I think pumpkin anything should be everywhere all the time! My sister laughs at how much I make it and at the most random times. I now have a "healthy" recipe for pumpkin donut holes. That will be a must to try VERY SOON! Leaves changing is something Charlee Kate loves to discuss with her mommy and daddy. She is so smart and talks about the colors they are and what happens. Riding in the car is "talking time" if it is a short trip. Even on longer trips, we do talk, but she is like a sponge and takes every bit of it in!!! She remembers it all too. Mindi Turner's voice echoes in my head all the time as I think back to that little Haley Cotton being 2 years old and how smart and sweet she was/still is. I know it is because of her mama and how much she would just TALK to her and explain everything. So some days when I just want to turn the radio up or make it my "phone time in the car", I think of that and just talk to that baby girl. Sometimes she does say "no mommy". I guess that is my cue to hush. I bet Jeremy would like to say that every now and then too!

Now it is off to some holiday shopping this weekend. First on the stopping places, Anthropologie. This has been a favorite for years (Ashley has to remember my search in NYC for Anthro dresses I am sure). Now, I just adore their little girl stuff that only comes out each year around the holidays. CK always gets something special from there. I can't wait to see the new stuff in person! At least we get to "hit up Christmas Village" first because I have a feeling this little girl may get some cute things!

Still taking in every week, day, hour, minute, and second of Fall and the holidays! Thanksgiving, Ashley coming (yes the 4th time I have mentioned this), spending time at the river in a week, spending time with our families at Thanksgiving, Turkey Trot (which I have always wanted to do), Thanksgiving food (which I hope to eat this year instead of having the stomach virus), New York City with the girls, Christmas time with the family... ahhh.... I just love it! 96.5 even has their Christmas music playing now. I listened to a few songs this morning on the way to Dunkin and it made me so happy. I just love hearing Christmas music and seeing my little town all decorated! 2011 has been sooooo good to us!!!!
Jeremy's mom came to visit one night. This was her first time to see the house. We went out to eat and then to Charlee Kate's favorite place of course... Tutti Frutti. She had so much fun there!


This little girl was showing out! She was really showing out for the lady that worked there.


Look how random this picture is. It looks like it was taken with a camera that required film. It was Jeremy's camera phone. This was the day of her Halloween Parade at school and she wasn't quite awake yet, but it is sort of her Pebbles costume. It gives some sort of idea.
My mom took this picture of her trick or treating to the few houses we went to on Halloween night. I had to carry her to the door. She wasn't quite sure what to think at first, but then caught on very quickly, especially when they let her PICK OUT what candy she wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment