Wednesday, November 9, 2011

TGIT (thursday)

My post is all at the bottom... I couldn't get it to move up so scroll through the pictures, read the post, then you will see why I do not have a smile from her, LOL



















What a wonderful night! My little one loves for me to take a bath with her (water is a little too luke warm for me, but I try to every now and then). We had a big bubble bath, lots of Christmas music playing, and relaxing. We didn't do anything tonight, except for me baking us a yummy goodie! I haven't done that in awhile. It was so nice. The night ended with watching the CMA's. I love the CMA Music Awards. I always get so excited when they come on. I love seeing Faith Hill (my all time favorite), Reese Witherspoon, and Carrie Underwood. Such classic, beautiful, women who have such a natural beauty!!! All my favorite blondes on one show, LOL! I love to watch them. So excited that we have a 3 day weekend, lots of fun ahead!!!

I was so excited for Charlee Kate to wear her cute outfit this morning. She was excited until it was time to go. I should have taken her picture BEFORE we had to leave because she would love to just stay home with her mamma! I would have liked the same thing!!! I still snapped some pictures but you can tell she was not a happy camper. I had her hair up but then decided I just loved the curls in the back and it being simple so I took it all down! I am girly girl, but sometimes simple is much better than "over done".

I promised her we would go to the Summit this afternoon. I have some things to do and she got so excited! She said "Mall mommy!!!!". It was cute! Looking forward to the long weekend and Jeremy comes home tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment