Friday, November 25, 2011

Thankful

A few Thanksgiving Pictures


Charlee Kate's Christmas Tree! I love the pink one


Again... truly thankful for so many wonderful things! The important and even the "non-important" things.

1. Jeremy, Charlee Kate, our HEALTH!!! (our Chloe too!)
2. My family and friends
3. Being back in Bama
4. Fabulous jobs
5. a Roof over our head
6. food (even sweets to bake : )
7. The trips we get to take for a vacation or a break
8. The peace God gives us when things don't go our way IMMEDIATELY, but sure do show up and prove how perfect his timing really is!
9. The obstacles, pathways, and adventures we get to go on to get to where we want to be
10. The positive attitude to keep going on days that we are tired, worried, or just plain having a bad day. Then realizing, so many people have it worse and we are so THANKFUL!!!

What am I leaving out??? millions and millions of things! I just know that I am very thankful for all of our blessings. I am surviving on 4 hours of sleep and 14 hours of shopping, it is bed time! Looks like the Iron Bowl will be watched on TV for me... the couch looks better for lots of reasons but the main two.... anxiety with the Big game approaching and not wanting to fight the EARLY morning crowd in Auburn. Sitting at home sounds fabulous to watch the game!!! Here are a few pictures from Thanksgiving day. In fact, just 4! That is horrible, I will have many more from here on out for ALL family events and just everyday events.

On a different note... Thankful for the fabulous Black Friday day! Gosh we have had this tradition for about 20 years. That is a LONG time! How do people miss out on this?? I know tons of people do not like the hustle and bustle, but I haven't missed it this long and probably never will. I love it! I don't fight the Target crowds, just the fabulous mall deals! After about 4 hours of sleep for one reason or another, I was up at 1:00 and never back to sleep until I hit the shower at 3:00 am and then off we went to Atlanta. It was a great shopping day from no traffic, to front row and valet parks (yes even on Black Friday), finding so many fabulous deals at all my FAVORITE stores, no traffic at all coming home on a late Friday afternoon through Atlanta, and lots of patient people. It was a fabulous shopping day! Going through this packed out car and bags will take place tomorrow!!!

ROLL TIDE! We were packed out!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment