Thursday, November 17, 2011

Oh I am so excited for the weekend!


Well tomorrow is Friday and I couldn't be more excited!!! For lots of reasons and the number one reason is because it is almost Thanksgiving and we have SUCH a fun weekend planned. The other reason is.... I have had my mojo motivation as a teacher for several weeks, but it has dropped drastically the last couple of days. I think I am like my students and need a mental break for a few days! We have had a super busy week with trying to get the house decorated, but we finally got it all done after going through boxes, picking and chosing my favorite decor b/c this house won't hold it all, then getting in the attic about 2-3 times, but finally done and I couldn't be more pleased! I just love it! We will do the big tree Monday and that is all that is left. I am so excited that we can enjoy our fun filled weekend and I am not cleaning and going through boxes. Yet, it is all Christmasy!!!

I had my first tornado warning day in the hallway with the kids on Wednesday. I have a feeling that will be a regular thing here. We don't take it lightly, but I just hate tornadoes. I know that "hate" is a strong word, but I feel like it is very appropriate when I am talking about tornadoes. They are just so scary! There were some storms that went through, but luckily we were all ok!

I put in a few more pictures of Charlee Kate at the river and the trees from last weekend. They have just been gorgeous this year. I love them and can't get enough of seeing them everyday! So... excited for some fun family days ahead, Christmas events, the Turkey Trot, and a little extra sleep might do the body good as well!!!

More pictures to come of our weekend once it is here.


I am very OCD and need to iron my floors, LOL! I didn't have too many issues while decorating, but I did knock over a candle that had been lit for a very long time. That resulted in wax EVERYWHERE. What a major pain!!! The best way to get it up, put paper bags on top and iron away. It worked! Not a lot of fun though!!! I would much rather be ironing clothes rather than my floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment