Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween


Great Halloween Picture uhh??? Check out the post below to explain. We are officially in UGG weather!!! I am missing CK"s foot in her shoe. She wanted to walk around the doctor's office barefooted, but when you have a fever, UGGS keep the heat in, so I bet the cold floor felt good. We were getting antibiotics to treat it all anyways, LOL!


Well Halloween did not turn out quite as I expected.... as I was leaving school I got a call from CK's school and she had a temp of 102.8. So I went to get her (felt sorry for her so we went to Icing on the Cookie, LOL), then home. Called the pediatrician, they could see her in 15 minutes so we ran to the doctor. Perfect time to go to the doctor. We were in and out in 20 minutes. No one wants to go on Halloween. She had a double ear infection. We did take her out for a little bit in the wagon, but when we came back she still had that fever and I felt like the worst mommy ever!!! She looked so pitiful, circles under her eyes, looked tired, etc... I struggled with her costume and what to have her be. We decided on Pebbles b/c it was a cute simple costume and it didn't require a headpiece to drive her crazy. Thank GOODNESS I went with that because she was not in the mood to be all dressed up. I will "dress her up later" for a picture to post. I let her eat 3 popcicles and watch as much Dora as she wanted. The sad thing is, she turned off the IPAD (yes she knows how) and said "night night". That NEVER happens. That baby wanted to go to bed.

The fever finally broke about 4:00 am and she has her antibiotics so I have a feeling she will be back to her old self today. She is home with her daddy!!! My parents came over and my mom made a very yummy dessert and some good soups. The food was very good as I DID expect! We were supposed to get with Jennifer and the kids, especially for pictures, but that just didn't quite happen. Jennifer is probably happy so her two babies don't end up with this horrible stuff. We really missed them though!!!! However... don't worry Jenn we should have many many years to come to let these babies grow up together : ) I love it!!!

I am soooo happy it is Fall and Thanksgiving time. I can't believe November is already here! We have some busy busy weekends ahead. I am so excited! First up on the busy weekends.... Ashley comes in 2 days, WOOHOO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment