Blessings are abundant here! So thankful for God's blessings
- my desire to be a mommy to the two most perfect babies
- the amazing husband that I get to call "mine"
- our family and friends
- our home, community, and neighborhood. Somewhere I always dreamed of coming back to live
- the opportunity to be a teacher and come in contact with some amazing families. Teaching also taught me a lot about being a mommy and patience! Now...I get to stay home with my babies! A job that is beyond rewarding!!!
- health and knowing we have things we need
- many more things that are "fun" exciting life adventures
We had thanksgiving in Jacksonville with Jeremy's family on Wednesday night. It was an enjoyable night. The kids have all grown up and we enjoy playing games! B and CK get the best end of the deal being babies of 9. They get lots of attention and love their cousins.
Thursday we went to see my moms side of the family then dad's. Watching the kids run and play and never skip a beat, was precious. Since then Ella, CK, hunter, and B have been together nonstop. I love that they are all so close! Not everyone has that 😄😄thankful!!!
Playing at granddaddy whatleys! They played in all the fun places that I remember playing as a child