Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Holiday time!

Oh I just love the holidays and this time of year! How special it is and how blessed we are! I have loved having CK home the first part of the week to just do fun things...no schedule! Tuesday was the best! We took a trip to the zoo which we so enjoyed then came home where both kids rested and napped! Christmas decor is up and I love having my lights on and being home to enjoy it!! I always love to wake up to the lights and sounds of Christmas!! 

Blessings are abundant here! So thankful for God's blessings
- my desire to be a mommy to the two most perfect babies
- the amazing husband that I get to call "mine"
- our family and friends 
- our home, community, and neighborhood. Somewhere I always dreamed of coming back to live
- the opportunity to be a teacher and come in contact with some amazing families. Teaching also taught me a lot about being a mommy and patience! Now...I get to stay home with my babies! A job that is beyond rewarding!!!
- health and knowing we have things we need
- many more things that are "fun" exciting life adventures 

We had thanksgiving in Jacksonville with Jeremy's family on Wednesday night. It was an enjoyable night. The kids have all grown up and we enjoy playing games! B and CK get the best end of the deal being babies of 9. They get lots of attention and love their cousins. 

Thursday we went to see my moms side of the family then dad's. Watching the kids run and play and never skip a beat, was precious. Since then Ella, CK, hunter, and B have been together nonstop. I love that they are all so close! Not everyone has that 😄😄thankful!!!

Playing at granddaddy whatleys! They played in all the fun places that I remember playing as a child
Beckham loved leaning against the window to see kids 

They had a great imagination and used old plastic fruit to pretend they were selling it 


Look how cute!! (Got to love a good ole wood burning fireplace)
Beckham giving kisses (and bites!)
The great grand kids with Frandmother Ogle
My cousin Emily playing with baby B


Girls playing hide and go seek

Me, mom, and Kelly couldn't miss a night of Black Friday shopping! We haven't missed in 23 years!!! The kids stayed at my house. So when I came home in the wee hours of the morning, these sweet things are what I saw! 
Next morning...dress up time! 



No comments:

Post a Comment