Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Extra extras!

This post was from 2 weeks ago so it just became a catch up/random post altogether! 

On Monday, I had to wake my little guy at 4:45am to feed him before an 8:00 upper GI appt. He couldn't eat for 4 hrs before appt so I had to wake him for a feed or he would have cried! He did not want me waking him though! (Me either...we haven't had those mornings in months!!) The appt was NO fun but hoping all is well with this reflux. This was a super early morning walk to waste time before we had to leave

This was all random...but I won this blanket at a boutique here in HW when they had a mommys night out. Love it!!! It's a cute vintage blanket! The red chenille elephant I could NOT resist for B! The apple charm goes on CK's Tiffany charm bracelet. That was her first bday gift from my parents and we add charms for significant events. Once she's older she can have it. The apple represents the start of kindergarten/5th birthday/ and her first trip to the big apple...all in the same few months! 
The pumpkin that Charlee Kate and I made with crayon wax. It was so much fun! 
Shopping through publix! Love these blondies!
A night out at Jinsei! B was a rock star! Just laughed and played
Two favorite fall pictures!!

Oh this smile and laugh! He's always so silly!!


A few extra Halloween pictures


No comments:

Post a Comment