My thoughts are random, but this is daily life for us. It's great...wouldn't change it for the world!
Pictures that Charlee kate drew in church. They were very random to why she drew them but all of a sudden it was about Jesus being born, his resurrection, and everyone loves Jesus! It was precious! These pictures will be saved forever!
This was Mary and Joseph with the animals and wise men and baby Jesus.
Resurrection! Jesus behind "the rock" as she called it. Then below...Mary riding on the donkey pregnant
1. Sometimes I wonder if being a stay at home mom is for me. Never thought those words would come out of my mouth. Not sure what I will decide from this but it's definitely been a blessing being home while B has been small. I still want to do "something" though 😳
2. Greys anatomy.... I swear that show gets my blood pressure up and tears rolling every episode. Ugh!
3. After a weekend of We ❤️ Homewood day...I see why we have this celebration! We live in the best place in birmingham! We do live in a bubble with so much at our fingertips, but it's such a great place to live! It's even better that CK is in school and we know so many more people.
4. 6 weeks out of surgery, as of this weekend, and I finally feel almost normal! It's so wonderful to almost be back to my old "new" self! Some of the bumps in the road during those 6 weeks were tough but everything turned out just fine.
5. One more random thought...even though I stay at home, fridays are still just as great as when I worked, May is still a month you want to fly by, and I still look forward to Memorial Day (signaling the beginning of summer!)
This was my TGIF picture!
Random thoughts but I guess that's life! Now to enjoy as much of this sunny, low humidity weather as much as possible!