Sunday, April 19, 2015

The week that flew by...last week!

My post from last week...😄 The days go by faster then I realize! We have had some pretty rainy days so we haven't been outside as much but I am thankful we haven't had severe weather. This is the season for it. After spring break, I had to get Charlee Kate "geared up and excited" to finish the school year. She adjusted back to routine pretty good, even though I think she would have loved sleeping late still. 

I finally was able to keep B some by myself since surgery. I have missed my "hip baby!"
Beckham grabbed my supplies snd put them all in one corner. I just wish he could clean now ha! 
Ready for a spring school day
Their looks are priceless! 
Saturday...Charlee Kate had a play date with her friend Mary carter. It was an amazing spring gorgeous day!! We went to the zoo, out to lunch, steel city pops, and just stayed outside! 
We also made a trip to the farmers market! Jeremy planted many many many bulbs, flowers, and plants this past weekend. He also got the veggies for the garden planted! Yay!!!!


Working hard! I am so glad I have two people with a "green thumb"
When it rains...we get creative in the basement 

My two little loves one morning! 
Eating a lollipop while CK gets her hair trimmed. I just needed him still 😄
An old routine we did with Charlee Kate..popcicles at bath time 

No comments:

Post a Comment