Sunday, October 30, 2011

Classic with a Twist

I like Classic (smocked) with a "twist" (little leopard and UGGS). I am not your typical conservative classic type of person.... big surprise right??? So I do love the smocked, but like to add my own twist with it. This was Charlee Kate on our way to Church this morning. The gold flats were really cute with it, but they are slightly big so we went with the UGGS. Good choice because it was VERY chilly! She matched her mama!

It has been such a nice weekend. As fun as our last few weekends have been, it was so nice to just stay home!!! Jeremy took Charlee Kate to Jacksonville to the Homecoming Parade yesterday so that I could have 6-8 hours of non-stop cleaning! Now that may not sound very nice to some of you, but I needed that! Usually I can clean during the week and knock it out, but we have been gone so much that it just got nasty and I needed a day for cleaning. I VERY RARELY use up my valuable weekends for cleaning, but I needed it on Saturday. It felt so good to literally move everything and clean, wash, iron, wash my car, etc... I feel so much better and we have lots of guests coming this week so it is a good thing it is clean.

Last but not least, the concrete is out to get me! Yes I fell AGAIN! This was totally a "freak accident" though. It was one of those things that I looked back on and said "would have, could have, should have, what if, what if, what if". Jeremy finally said "Jamie it was unavoidable so stop worrying about it". Long story short, saw a very very weird stranger, took a sharp turn as I was looking at this man, and tripped over a fence face first on the concrete. Chin and elbows hitting first. Jumped up to run (of course b/c this man was very close by, even though I could have out run him crawling), light headed, knowing I am bleeding everywhere, and called Jeremy. I really thought my elbow was broken and did not want to look in the mirror at my chin then Jeremy said "this is an ER visit". So I showered and drove myself there about 9:45 that night and got some stitches in my chin. Still have a VERY SORE jaw and elbows, but other than that... I am a very lucky girl. I am bound and determined that concrete will not get the best of me! So.... that means, no sidewalks (which I have stayed off of since my last run) and watching every single step I take! I still can't decide what is worse... doing INSANITY or falling down, LOL. They both make me pretty darn sore.

Lots of fun this upcoming week and hopefully lots of great pictures. I can't believe it is already November (practically). WOW!!!!


None of these pictures were the best. Blurry for some strange reason and she was totally looking the other way, but its all I had. At least it is something for today : ) The flats came off soon after and the UGGS went on.
Friday night we had a neighborhood Halloween Party. It was COLD outside, so she had to be bundled up. She played in the jumpies all night long. She had a blast. There are so many kids on our street and so many little girls just LOVE to take care of her! We had a lot of fun!

Awww..... my favorite, UGG WEATHER! She had them last year and now she has them this year, but they are not the toddler ones. She has big girl UGGS, I can't believe it. I know how fabulous they are and so she has to have them to keep her feet warm too.
Jeremy brought CK home from the party a little before I came home. I was socializing, but it was time for her bath so he brought her home to get it started. When I came home, this is what I saw..... a FIRE! I was in heaven. I have waited a long time for a fire!!!
These next 2 pictures were taken with my camera phone, in the dark, so not that great, but a little fun she was having!

Jeremy and Charlee Kate before heading to Jacksonville

Saturday at the parade when I was cleaning. This is the only picture I got from Jeremy

This is quite hilarious. Just a "taste" of the amount of pumpkin items in my kitchen! NOW... most of my pumpkin stuff is homemade, but here is my secret to the cookies. Betty Crocker, but you have to add white choc chips and PB chips to really make them good! The only thing not pictured are the 7 bags of Dunkin Donuts Pumpkin coffee, Pumpkin creamer, soy/organic pumpkin milk (for the coffee), pumpkin waffles, and pumpkin oatmeal. VERY FUNNY I know. I have learned that Peanut butter is a great mix with pumpkin items. Thank goodness pumpkin is good for you. Jeremy said I am going to turn into one. The only thing I have NO DESIRE for.... Pumpkin Pie. YUCK! It is the texture I don't care for!!! Gosh I want my Fall and Pumpkin to last for awhile!


No comments:

Post a Comment