Thursday, October 13, 2011

Lately in our house...

Not too much is happening. I can't believe I have not put a post up all week! On Tuesday Charlee Kate went home with my dad to stay with my parents for the week. When she saw them on Sunday, she DID NOT like them leaving so they offered to take her on Tuesday. It was also a chance for her to see her Nana which I know she loved as well! Jeremy also had to travel some so it was just me and Chloe for several days. I forgot what that was like. However, I have been swamped at school and so much to do at home, I was able to do it all without mommy guilt! Bad thing is I didn't really do any fun dinner dates with the girls or anything like that, but I did get tons accomplished that I needed to. And.... was in bed super early so it was all okay. Therefore, that is why there are not any new posts this week.

This weekend I should have plenty to post about. We are going to the lake house, it is going to be absolutely gorgeous, perfect, fall like, football weather all weekend! I cannot wait! Going to go to a few boutiques I like to go to, cook out... watch some football, and then on Sunday take Charlee Kate to the pumpkin patch. This is a great pumpkin patch. It is actually where I went with my class when I was student teaching 10 years ago. I remember thinking how neat it would be to bring my child one day. WOW.... how long ago that was! They have a train there (a real one) and Charlee Kate loves a "choo choo" so I can't wait to see how she reacts to riding on it. We get to go on a ride and see all the fall leaves. Sounds so nice... I just don't want my weekend to end and it hasn't even started.

Here a few pictures from a couple of weeks ago when the whole family was together for my dad's surprise party. You can tell from the pictures how much fun the girls were having together. You can also tell that we took none, or almost NONE, of any of us except my dad. We will do better with that. October and November seem to be some of the busiest times yet. With me taking a trip to Tampa, my friend Ashley coming up (YAY), some football games, Jeremy's birthday, and several other fun events planned, I should have more exciting things to post about. Enjoy these pictures.

They love to do ring around the rosies together. It is so cute too!


After they had a bath the first night they were all together, Pop brushed all 3 of the kiddos hair!
Dancing at Pop's birthday party

My dad with his dad and his sister. His brother had already left.
My granddad with all the great grandkids. They are super super lucky to have their great-grandparents still around on both sides.

No comments:

Post a Comment