Monday, October 17, 2011

My "Seasonal" love


Well I am back! I can't believe it has taken me awhile for another post. That is not like me, but I explained what happened last week! Now I have some great pictures of little Miss Prissy!!

My seasonal love is defnitely FALL! I just love this time of year and Jeremy laughs when he sees how excited I get. I love how the weather gets cooler, the holidays are all coming up, lots of time with family, the leaves changing, pumpkin flavored things, all the holiday food, and football season too! There is so much that I love about Fall! I get to experience Fall on a whole new level being back in Alabama! It is so fabulous! This weekend we enjoyed some great relaxing time at the lakehouse then we took Charlee Kate to the pumpkin patch. She loved loved loved it!!! To experience all of this through her, is so much fun. I love to see how excited she gets and to experience it with her. She kept saying "choo choo train". She loved riding a real choo choo train. However, after she picked out her pumpkin, she discovered the "jumpy thing" as she kept calling it. That is where she spent a good deal of time and you will be able to see how sweaty and hot she was by the end. What a fun weekend! I love weekends but especially in the FALL!


Her Roll Tide shirt with her diaper and Alabama shoes. That is how she wanted it after her nap so that is what we let her have. Fishing in her diaper and shirt. She was in heaven (and so was her daddy)
This picture was a "pre nap" picture before the piggy tails came down and when we headed out shopping.


Does this make you all nervous? Made me SUPER nervous, but Jeremy and I were both right there. Nervous for my child and dog falling in the river


OMG she is holding a minnow. Boy she loved it!

Our Pumpkin Patch pictures!
This was AFTER we were out in the sun for an hour. It was hotter than I would want a fall day for sure, but at least it wasn't raining! CK had a blast
Look at that sweaty face and hair. She had so much fun playing

Yes she was bare footed for a few minutes. Nasty, I KNOW! But.... when your feet have been sweating, it sure does feel good! LOL

We rode on the inside of the train to the pumpkin patch and on the outside cars on the way back




She was picking out her pumpkin!






There was NO POSING with daddy. She just wanted to take off running! You would think my child would be used to this camera in her face by now!


No comments:

Post a Comment