Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Tuesday .... wishing for Friday!




Well this is probably not the first picture you would expect to see! I made a short trip to Tampa this past weekend and I was lucky enough to see a few of my fabulous friends!!! (a few of them I missed and I was so sad). Anyways, I did not take ONE picture there. It never even crossed my mind until Karen took this picture after we ate. I am so mad I missed picture taking!! I miss this little girl! She is not little anymore, but just love her!!! I had dinner with Karen and Lily Sunday night and then went back to their house for a little bit! Saturday Heather and I spent the day down "south", ate at Wrights, hit up all the fun shopping places, then ended with the Bama game at Bar Louie and Capital Grille. We got the best of both worlds. It was so nice just to spend time with my friends... that is what I miss about Florida.






However, since being back my little one is very congested and stuffy again. Something blooming around here is totally affecting Charlee Kate! I feel so sorry for her! That is when I think being back home is fabulous but not always easier. Especially now that these things blooming are affecting her allergies. We are hoping to get her better this week. Here a few pictures I took of her last week with her headband on. She looks so grown up to me! I really missed that little angel while I was gone!




Notice the jelly all over her face from breakfast?? Cracks me up!







So we have a busy week ahead, mainly to get this little girl well and then some serious cleaning that needs to be done. We have lots of visitors coming to our house next week and we are super super excited!!! My parents are coming over for trick or treating with Charlee Kate, Jeremy's mom comes for a few days (this will be her first time to see the house), then my friend Ashley comes on Thursday. Can't wait! We have fun things planned and I have a few items on my "brain". I am OBSESSED with the bright color blue that is out right now. I see some blue things in my near future! I have also been pondering a "clutch" over the last year! I can't wait to get Ashley's opinion. She is a bag expert! Oh and how could I forget to mention the Bama/LSU game coming up too. WOW, lots of fun things ahead. Just ready to get my little girl feeling better NUMBER 1, then I think we can focus on everything else! Hopefully more pictures to come this week if she is feeling better.

No comments:

Post a Comment