Sunday, October 9, 2011

Do weekends have to end?

I didn't want this weekend to end. It was so nice not going anywhere. We had such a relaxing weekend. We were able to spend Friday night at Jenn and Michael's with a yummy dinner and let the kids play. Saturday was very laid back. We slept in, cooked breakfast, I went for a good run (more on that at the bottom), Jeremy headed to Tuscaloosa, and CK and I went to the Summit and Target. Nothing big, but it was so nice! I did manage to clean my car, my house, do laundry, etc... so Sunday could be an easy day. It was very nice. We did make it to church (which CK does so good with now), then we met my parents at The Cheesecake Factory and sat outside to eat. It was gorgeous and very cool. We loved just sitting out there to eat and I have wanted to eat there for awhile now. Then we hung out at home, but the day flew, a lot faster than I wanted. Time for Monday again!!! It has been so nice outside though! I am just thankful for such a fun, relaxing weekend. Enjoy the pictures, there are some random ones, but I forgot to include them in other things.

Eating at Cheesecake Factory

Her "cat hat" that matches her dress, LOL
She was wild after we ate and she loved playing on this statue. Basically anything that brought attention to herself was what she wanted!

Playing in the windows at a store. I am sure they loved us allowing her to do this

And here is the run that took place on Saturday. I was ready for a good long run! Luckily I made it through until the very end... was very much enjoying my run and the next thing I knew, I was flat on my side sprawled out on the sidewalk. Now keep in mind these sidewalks are HORRIBLE but the road is soooo busy you can't run on it. I always watch what I am doing, except this time. Once I fell I hoped no one was watching, then I hoped someone was. I didn't move b/c I could see blood and praying nothing was broken. I skinned up my knees bad, my shoulder is super bruised, cuts and bruises on my hands, and then my phone shattered. I was mad, cried, and called Jeremy to come get me! Had to take me some heavy duty tylenols, but I am much better today. Kind of funny now, but those sidewalks scare me!!!

This was last weekend when we were at my parents with Hunter and Ella.


2 comments:

  1. so sorry about your fall! Hope you heal quickly :) Sounds like a great excuse to prop up on the couch with a yummy pumpkin flavored coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You crack me up! I don't need an excuse for pumpkin flavored coffee. I drink them non-stop. The best, especially dunkins! Thanks Holly! I am much better!

    ReplyDelete