Thursday, October 6, 2011

Happy October

So I am posting about last weekend and this weekend starts in less than 24 hours. WOW... call me a slacker on posting. However, I have been super productive in every other area of life at the moment. I am getting there.

Speaking of past weekend... could it have been anymore gorgeous!!!! I just absolutely loved it! This weekend will be pretty but not as cold (bummer, but its coming). Last weekend involved spending SOOOO much time with family and friends. Watching Charlee Kate, Ella, and Hunter play all day outside on Saturday was priceless. They just had soooo much fun together! We enjoyed sitting outside in the 60 degree weather with our coffee watching them. We pulled off a surprise party for my dad, which ended up being tons of fun! The girls danced for awhile that night to the guy mom hired to play and sing. He was soooo good and they were so cute. They danced hard! I think Kelly and I definitely have some performers on our hands FOR SURE!

Sunday morning we headed to Jeremy's mom and dad's to enjoy time with his family. Charlee Kate got to enjoy time with her cousins there and she played alllll morning with them. Then we had a delicious lunch with everyone before heading home. We were so blessed to have such a relaxing weekend with family and friends and such gorgeous weather on top of it all. Oh yeah... how could I forget the AWESOME Bama game. That was just icing on the cake!

I might be posting pictures in stages but here are a few as we speak. This was one of Charlee Kate's last days at Dawson last week. I really do believe that her leaving right now is an unanswered prayer. They have a lot of unstability with the fact that they are closing their program at the end of the year. However, she still LOVED going and was always so excited. Starting a new school has given me a lot more anxiety, but I know she will be loving it, like she did Dawson, in NO TIME!



Riding in the wagon!


Hanging out with Pop. Last weekend was ALL ABOUT POP and he deserved it!!

I will get a lot more pictures from Kelly and post them as soon as I can. I have been super busy at school and then very busy with my favorite job (Mommy). That one doesn't require lesson plans, grading, recertification, or conferences, but it sure does require my 24 hour attention and I try to give it all I have. God has blessed me with one precious child to love and nurture on this Earth and I want to give her all I have. I can't wait to spend the weekend with Charlee Kate and Jeremy.






No comments:

Post a Comment