Thursday, October 27, 2011

Love this Life!

Pictures may be scarce, they may even be "action shots", but there are pictures up! These cute ones of her in the Cat outfit were taken this morning. Of course she was eating breakfast so I had to take them when I could. We finally have her almost back to normal. Still a bad cough, but hoping she will continue to get better. She is not waking up at night, which makes for a much happier baby because she has had sleep (and a much happier mommy and daddy). Jeremy has talked me into doing a good bit of "Insanity" with him. I did some P90X, but I never did the whole thing. I have done more Insanity and it is truly insane, especially several days in a row. The best part was the other night when Charlee Kate tried to do it with me, "quick feet", stretching, "running it out", it was hilarious! I had to stop the video just to laugh, but I knew if I tried to grab my camera she would stop! I think I have a work out partner already!

The rest of this week and weekend look to be pretty relaxing with some fun things planned, but nothing major. We need that because we have had some busy weeks lately. I should have lots of fall festival, neighborhood party, and Halloween pictures coming up. The weather is going to be cool and nice, which is what I like. The leaves have really started to change and they are gorgeous. I would always take pictures when I came to visit in years past, but I take for granted I just get to see them everyday now!

Next weekend my friend Ashley will be here from Florida. I am super super excited about her coming. We have so many exciting adventures planned, one being Christmas Village that I have missed the last 6 years so I can't wait to go! Like I said before, I will depend on her for her opinion for some things I have in mind. Talk about honest.... she is as honest as they come! LOL! No sugar coating! That is why I love her so much!

Enjoy the pictures of my angel. I just love this little girl, especially now that she is feeling more like herself. That hair is getting thick. I need new ponytail holders b/c her small ones aren't working anymore. I also need more bows, I like that better than ribbons. Once the top part grows (if she will keep her head out of the bumper pads), I can fix her hair like Lily's. I remember how cute Karen would always fix her hair when she would come to school! I loved it! Happy ALMOST Friday!!



Can you tell that I was in her way in this picture? She is trying to see around me!



Oh she has to be able to put her shoes on by herself! We bought these last year and I love them! They fit her now and she loves to wear them. Thank goodness because I love flats, especially crewcuts so now she can wear them! YAY!






Check out this pose with the pumpkin? No smile, just loving on the pumpkin. I got one though!






She is looking for an airplane here





Carving a pumpkin with daddy! I forgot to take the final picture, but that will come for Halloween I guess. She loved doing this.






And.... part of the pumpkin as it is being carved. We have done this every year that we have been married so this is our 10th pumpkin!!!






























No comments:

Post a Comment