Monday, November 14, 2011

It was a good day!

It was a good day/Sunday/weekend for Jeremy, I think. I hope he enjoyed the little extra treatment because he always is so good to us! I think he was a little surprised with his Birthday gift! I try but I have to think hard!!! I cooked a big meal on Sunday night. Then yesterday (which was his actual birthday), we went to a great little restaurant in Mountain Brook. We have tried a bunch of new ones and our "favorites list" keeps growing! It was so yummy and seeing all the Christmas lights was gorgeous! We are looking forward to Friday night at The Summit as they "light up the Summit" and Santa comes!!! I hope he enjoyed the day!
Charlee Kate by Jeremy's birthday sign

Oh how I LOVE LOVE her new pink tweed coat! Hot pink is running a close second to my "blue phase" this fall/winter. My blue items are growing by leaps and bounds. I need to post some favorites, they are pretty close to the Missoni leggings too!

Time to go out to eat for his birthday!


Just wait until you see pictures of Charlee Kate and Ella (coming in December). We have the cutest Christmas outfit for these two girls and Kelly and I are so excited! I can't wait to post pictures, but think I will wait until they are actually in them to post!! SO cute! We have been looking for weeks and weeks and CK has plenty of adorable smocked, applique, boutique, etc... but I think this tops them all! Having a girl is so much fun!



Last but not least... as I was reading this article in one of my Health magazines I saw something Dr. Oz had to say. It may not mean it is an EVERYDAY thing, but this is most days! Good thoughts!!!
Dr. Oz's way to Boost Energy! I like this... no excuses most of the time...I should be good to go because I get the majority of them in!

1. Exercise (especially in the morning)
2. Eat Breakfast (he even suggested oatmeal, which is my HUGE "go -to" breakfast)
3. 5 mini meals
4. Drink LOTS of water (This I do for sure)
5. Get the right vitamins... now I make sure I get all the right ones thanks to my doc!
6. Sleep Enough
7. Go outside... we do this almost everyday with CK

No comments:

Post a Comment