Sunday, November 6, 2011

Long weekend, good friends, just wonderful!

It's just been a wonderful LONG weekend for me! It has been a tiring weekend too! Shopping can take a lot of out of you, LOL. I think Ashley and I covered Birmingham about 3-4 times. We left on Friday at 9:30 and got back to my house at 10:45 that night. We were BEAT, but had so much fun, with lots of laughs, and of course some good "finds". She laughs and says I can wear her out shopping, I am a marathon shopper, LOL. Ashley is such an honest shopper that I can get in and out in a store in no time b/c she can help me put something into perspective on how cute/ugly or whatever it is quick! Saturday we had a little more of a low key day. We had Charlee Kate with us on Saturday. We had great intentions for some amazing places to go eat and opted for casual, whatever meals, in turn for shopping. We did keep it laid back on Saturday night with watching the Bama game and hanging out. It was a great weekend and boy do I miss her. We always pick up right where we left off and then until we get to see each other again. Charlee Kate love, absolutely loved her Auntie Ashley, when CK wasn't being a pill! She ask about her once she left. Next time.... I will be making a trip to West Palm in the Spring. (We do not have one single picture of the two of us together this weekend. We never had anyone that could take it... I HAVE to do better with that!!!) I can't wait to see you in the Spring Ashley!
Charlee Kate at the playground on Saturday. It was gorgeous, gorgeous out and we let her play. Ashley was just amazed at all the mountains and the beautiful leaves and trees.


On Thursday after school, I stopped to get her a cupcake at Dreamcakes. Oh she was so excited. You can see the smile on her face and then in one picture she is literally jumping up and down.


She found this headband bow and managed to get it in her hair as she was trying on all her shoes. She loves to try on her shoes!!!
Why do some of my favorite cute pictures have to be blurry!!!

As for the Bama game.... they played a very good hard one and actually had a good team they were up against. It was a good game! You could tell those guys played hard! My thoughts were "they have to be exhausted". I love being a Bama fan!

Whats up next??? Off on Friday for Veteran's day, a trip to the lake house, and Jeremy's birthday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment