Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thanksgiving at The Wilsons


Not sure how I forgot to post these. I guess in the middle of preparing for Thanksgiving, going out of town, etc... I forgot to post them. Here are a few pictures at Barbara and Jimmy's house for Thanksgiving. She really wanted a big family picture. With 17 people, it is hard to coordinate schedules, times, etc... to get a picture, but we managed and I am so glad we did. The only thing that has to be understood, is it is not perfect, LOL. However, I am one of those that likes everyone doing their own thing, all smiling is too "Olan Mills" like. With all the kiddos, I don't think we had to worry about having one with everyone smiling, especially Charlee Kate. She was NOT in a picture mood, had a fever, ear infection, so we were lucky she made it in there. However, once she got in her Nana's lap, she was GREAT! That is what she wanted.

I thought this first picture was a cute idea. Millie thought of it and I am SURE her pictures are amazing. I was trying to snap pictures in between my child crying for me or wanting an oreo.


Now she is a happy camper!



The 8 Grandchildren with Nana, Papa, and Bailey (the dog)



All the grandkids!








All the Wilson Boys!


Cute kids! We were lucky Charlee Kate even made it with the shoes on here, so trying to get socks on or the boots on was not going to happen. I should have left her bare footed



We are lucky to have such a large wonderful family!!!!
As I look back over the year over and over, everyday, I just realize how truly blessed we have been this year. Last year we took gifts and cooked breakfast for the Ronald McDonald house in Tampa. We did this with several close friends and it was very special and meaningful since Kelly and Kevin stayed there while Hunter was in All Children's. We have to find some way to give of our time here! Giving the gifts was the easy part, but we really wanted to give our time. I am running in a Red Nose race here in Homewood to benefit the Ronald McDonald house. What an amazing place that is. I can't imagine being a family staying there around the holidays and what they are going through! So thankful for all our many many blessings and how we can serve others. Here are a few pictures from last year at the Ronald McDonald house. We had such a good time serving everyone.


























No comments:

Post a Comment