Saturday, December 24, 2011

It's Christmas time!

and.....It has been for a very long time for our family! Christmas, celebrating, the season.... has been around here awhile. It has been an amazing last few days and boy do I have pictures. LOADS of them, but still no camera cord until I am back in B'ham. Maybe I can download/load on my blog when I am headed out in the car on my first trip a couple of days after Christmas. I promise they will come but there will be lots!

We have enjoyed time with friends, some serious relaxing and just sitting, some good runs (well that would be me), 32 members getting together at my grandparents house (that is a TRUE blessing that we still do that every year), some fun shopping here and there, TONS of laughs (from the little ones and us), a very memorable Christmas Eve Breakfast/tradition for 25 years with the Jones's and this year it was a little different (LOL... we made it work), riding in the golf cart with the kids to look at Christmas lights, the Classic meal, the memories to last forever that these kids have made (and that we are making), and everything else that has been thrown in for 4-5 days. So many good times and now Santa is about to make his appearance along with a "nothing to do day" tomorrow. I love it and I am so excited! We get to sing Happy Birthday to Jesus with cupcakes!!! I think Jesus would have loved Pastry Art ones, but mommy didn't think 5 day old ones would be too good! haha! We have also had some ear infections, major congestion, and nausea in the middle of this, but it hasn't stopped our fun, nothing can mess up Christmas. We love it and we are so blessed!!! I can't wait to post all the pictures. It just goes to show how wonderful this time of year is! Blessed be His name!!!

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment