Friday, December 30, 2011

Another Christmas post with family get togethers

As I promised.... here are more Christmas pictures. I have several posts lined up for everyday to get all the pictures in. We are back... home sweet home! Got to love being back in the big HAM! Lots of exciting days ahead.

Getting ready to head to my grandparents house. We are so lucky that 32 of us can still get together after all these years. Not many people still have their grandparents around or still get together with all of their cousins/aunts/uncles, etc... On top of that, my grandparents and aunts and uncles are all still married. That is not heard of much anymore either. We are a blessed family!!!


Ella wanted to be part of our picture. Those sweet girls!



This had to be my favorite Christmas outfit of all time anywhere. Kelly and I fell in love with it!





My grandparents! Probably one of the best Christmas's (if that is the correct way to write that) we have had in a long time!!!
Charlee Kate loves the boys (OH NO!). She wanted to wrestle with Hunter and Bryant the whole time.
Sitting at the kiddie table for dinner!
Talking to the girls
Of course she LOVES Nate-Nate... as she calls him. That is her facial expression she makes when he holds her. She gets so embarrassed, but just loves him! He is so sweet to her too!
The shyness when we first arrived!

After eating the most delicious meal at the Classic. Charlee Kate did NOT feel good this night so I didn't sit too much for my meal, but bless her heart, she had so much going on. I am so glad she is better! This night was the "start" to mom's stomach virus and then Jeremy and I followed a couple days later.




She may not have felt good, but loved that Hunter still!




No comments:

Post a Comment