Thursday, December 29, 2011

1st Christmas Post... the beginning

Well here is the first of many and I will post more tomorrow and more on Saturday for my final 2011 post!!! All of this is possible b/c of a 2 hour ride from Atlanta to Birmingham, LOL!!! Enjoy!
Mom and Dad's new tree...it was gorgeous, hint you will see like every picture taken in front of it. I loved it!!! Never worry she still has 4 others and they all had plenty of gorgeous gifts under them.

The very first day of the holiday. Charlee Kate was very anxiously waiting for Ella to arrive! Check out that diaper??? I love it!!! You can tell her piggy tails were a fight b/c that back "part" is horrible, LOL
Looking out the window for Ella
Time to head out for some shopping and they are ready
Playing in the cardboard/draw on playhouse

This was when Ella first came in. Lots of hugs!!!!
After a long day of shopping, naps, and lunch, Kelly and I headed to J'ville with the girls to meet my parents, Kevin, and Hunter to watch Jeremy's basketball game. You may remember me posting on this. Charlee Kate loved watching her daddy play.

Cheering on her daddy
Ella loved watching Uncle Jeremy too. She loved her popcorn too!


The boys after the game. Watching these guys play together brought back so many memories. I am one lucky girl to have memories that go back 16 years ago when Jeremy and I were dating! WOW.... when I type that out it even seems longer than it was. Is that possible for us to be that old?

He played just like he did 16 years ago. He may disagree, but I thought so

Kelly and I wanted a picture of them on the Eagle. This did not happen. Yes we were letting them crawl on the nasty floor. No worries, a bath came next


No comments:

Post a Comment