Sunday, December 11, 2011

Lakeside pics... I am back... busy week!

None of that above probably makes sense because this week is going to be that crazy! Fun fun NYC trip, but my bag was packed full, lots to do, unpack, and enjoy for the week!!! So my week is as crazy as my Post title. Will catch up more this week, until then, check out some Lakeside pictures! Most of you have your Christmas cards so here are extra pics to take a peek at!

We took lots of pictures back in October hoping to get one for our Christmas card. They were cute. If I had to find the perfect picture, we would be taking pictures everyday and I still wouldn't completely love it, but I thought they were cute. Here are all the random ones. Christmas cards are on their way with my Christmas letter : ) HOwever, if you read the blog, the Christmas letter just sums up 12 months of blogging on one page, LOL.






yes I busted out a leather dress, LOL. Not many people really want that, but I have wanted the perfect fitting one for about a year and a half now so I got it. At least it will keep me warm ; )









Boy was she ever a show out for the pictures! The lake does that to her. She just loves it!













Gosh those trees are just breathtaking! So beautiful this year!


My mom came up with the best caption for this photo. "Charlee kate is praying, when will they stop taking pictures". That big ole camera has been in her face from Day 1, so you would think she would know by now, LOL. Jeremy said the iphone 5 will have a good enough pixel size to satisfy these crazy pictures I like to do. We will see if it ever comes out! Until then, I got to have the big one!




And.... My two favorites!!! Well 3, with Chloe!




































No comments:

Post a Comment