Wednesday, December 28, 2011

The break and fun just keeps on going...

Well I always get the "Christmas blues" when it is all over. I hate to see it end. I just love fall/winter and all the holidays that go together, with Christmas being my favorite!!! This year was a little different with our Christmas b/c we had a lot of sicknesses circulating, but yet it was one of the BEST times we have had. Isn't that crazy? I did get about 18 hours of sleep when I had the stomach virus. Now that was good sleep. I also went 3 days with no make up and not fixing my hair! WOW.... that was sickness mixed in with some hard core (about 20 hours) of cleaning, undecorating, unpacking, reorganizing toys/clothes/Christmas presents, etc... I hate to take it all down, but when I know I have to, I want to get it knocked out. Jeremy and I headed to Atlanta for a few days this morning and I wanted it to be all done when we came home. Charlee Kate went to school the day we did a good bit of it and she came home wondering where the Christmas tree was. So sad! But as soon as she saw all her toys, she was okay with it! So sometimes, things just have to move on. We just can't have the Christmas season year round I guess.

So after taking my computer to Apple, I can load my pictures. I will do that tonight and post tomorrow in between my Lenox trip, Phipps trip, Lulu lemon trip, and other stops along the way. Jeremy decided to load me up on work out gear so I need to swap and do a few things. I must say he can coordinate my colors very well though. He knows my favs! We did determine at Apple that it is time for an upgrade. This Mac has been with us for 5 years now (maybe 6) and we have never had a problem. Now to decide on a mac, but I leave that to Jeremy, he loves technology!

We are totally enjoying our time away! About to head out to an amazing dinner then we have a concert to go to tomorrow night after a full day of shopping and lunch with friends. Friday afternoon, my parents are heading over with Charlee Kate for a birthday dinner. I like celebrating for 3 days! Pictures are coming... until then we are continuing to enjoy our break!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment