Sunday, December 25, 2011

Stomach Virus...

You are no longer welcome around us, especially on holidays. You came last year on Thanksgiving and this year on Christmas! You caused me to miss lots of good food, but you DID bring lots of naps and good rest, which I only take advantage of when I am sick! You better not get my child sick, as she is completely back to normal from congestion, ear infections, and pink eye! You better not mess up my trip ahead and anything else I have planned. Please do not come around anymore, but you did not stop us from enjoying our day, resting, and opening presents!

Pictures.... will come when this is gone, house is cleaned and decorations are put away : ) hopefully that will be in two days as long as this virus continues to exit and leave!

No comments:

Post a Comment