Friday, December 16, 2011

Catching up time!

So here it goes... as much catching up as I can get in. Believe it or not there are only a few NYC pictures. I just didn't take as many and some of the ones I took were blurry for some reason. So mad, but here are a few! It was a great trip. Mainly lots of eating out and shopping and that is exactly what we wanted to do! I love NYC at Christmas time, but I have been several times so we are going to do Fall trips from here on out. It is hard to give up extra time in December with everything going on, but it was definitely well worth it and fun!!!!


We are eating at Serendipity! A favorite restaurant for about 5 years now! We found this place a long time ago when Kelly was pregnant with Hunter so basically 6 years ago. We go everytime we are in New York City! This was Heather's first time there and she loved it too! Our desserts were TO DIE FOR!!!!
Heading out to eat at La Esquinia, another favorite restaurant that we "learned about" on the last girl's trip about 4 years ago. Well worth it and we visit it each time too. Its unique! Underground and very neat atmosphere!


Sisters! Amazing to think that in a few years we will have 2 little girls standing in these pictures with us! Those babies are growing up TOOOOO fast!


All 4 of the girls! The weather was just gorgeous! I have been to NYC several times with snow, ridden the horse and carriage through Central Park in the snow, etc... So glad that we did NOT have snow this time. Messes up my shoes, LOL

This picture cracked me up! Loved it!


The first night in NYC. We had both been up since 3:30 am so it had been a very long, but VERY FUN day! You could just see the "tiredness" in me!


Rockefeller Tree! It is sooooo gorgeous!

La Esquina... the underground restaurant. Looks very "Mel's Diner" like, but sooooo cool downstairs.


Here are a few pictures of Charlee Kate before school! She is always eating breakfast or watching a little morning show. By the time I take the pictures, I have been up, worked out, made beds, washed and folded clothes, cooked breakfast, soooo... we have to take them how we can get them, LOL






Mom bought these outfits for the girls. They are wearing them Christmas morning but CK wore hers one day. I love the "butt" of them!









Her jeans are my favorite thing here. I had to roll them up because she was stepping on them.



Before bedtime, playing with daddy. She loved it!



































No comments:

Post a Comment