Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Let the Break begin!

Oh I have needed/waited/and wanted this moment for awhile now. I love what I do, but when there are 2-3 days of school left, those kids get anxious and frankly.... so do I!!! I was so excited when the last day came and I was out for school. Kelly and Ella came over early on Wednesday. That turned into a fun filled day of some shopping, eating out, packing up to head out of town, and then of course... the big Jacksonville High School Alumni game. Jeremy was going "old school" to play again! We all went to support these guys and had so much fun watching them play together like they did 15 years ago. It was also neat to sit and see wives and children on the benches now supporting them along with their parents. Charlee Kate LOVED watching her daddy on the basketball court, but Ella and Hunter really enjoyed watching Uncle Jeremy too! After a fun filled day for the kids, it was bath and bedtime at 9:45. They were ready! Such a wonderful, wonderful start to the break. So excited for all the upcoming days that we have ahead. We are so blessed that these kids get to be together around Christmas. They just love being together. I do have one wish... I wish it was much cooler (and that Charlee Kate would get COMPLETELY back to normal... this crud is getting the best of her)! But, I am back home, so I am not going to complain. We did get a very very cold Christmas and white one last year so I do keep that in mind.

Thursday involves lots and lots of relaxing (boy that sounds amazing) and then dinner at the fancy Classic. We love that place!

It will be picture overload when I get my camera cord from home because I am taking tons!!! I just forgot the cord to download, but that won't be long!

No comments:

Post a Comment