Monday, December 19, 2011

Tis the Season!

Tis the Season for all the fun that has already happened and all the fun coming up this week. We had a very fun weekend, despite the sickness. My little baby girl really had the fever, runny nose, cough, ears, whole thing. These allergies are literally about to do us in since moving back. I think that has been our only "negative". Hopefully she is better today. Jeremy HAD to be in Tuscaloosa today and I needed to come to school so we are praying she gets through today and then we are all good. She seemed great this morning though!! Kelly's family got into my mom's yesterday and had the stomach bug so we are hoping they are better as well!!! A day for re-cooping for us all!

Our weekend did involve a fabulous Christmas at Jeremy's family's house. We really enjoyed that time together. After eating and opening presents, we stayed all afternoon and night and just let the kids play. It was so nice! Sunday we had brunch with my parents at The Classic, which is even better at Christmas time and soooo gorgeous! Charlee Kate had a 4 hour nap yesterday (because she did not feel good) and we got so much done, some good runs in, and then had our little family celebration last night with yummy Bonefish and opening presents by the fire. I haven't had Bonefish in forever, but they truly have the BEST Ahi tuna. Just fresh, not a lot of sauces and stuff on it, so good!!! Now for our exciting week ahead, which involves lots of celebrating. I will post as much as I can! I can't wait!!!

It has been an amazing Christmas season. We haven't pushed the Santa thing/presents thing with Charlee Kate. I know that will come NO MATTER what so we are truly letting her enjoy the true meaning of Christmas right now. I, myself, love being out in the middle of all the crowds and fun. I do a little shopping online, but I LOVE to be out and about and find the perfect gift. I actually hate it when I have bought the last gift because I enjoy it. I just can't wait to see what everyone thinks when they open them. I love to give!

So here is our last week before Christmas, which makes me so sad. We are taking in every single second of it!!!! We do have a few little trips planned for right after Christmas so that will be something to look forward to when it is all over : )







Here is precious baby girl before heading out to The Classic for Brunch!

Playing with Molly before we left Nana's house!


Nana with her "girls" grandchildren



My picture taking was not so great at Nanas, but I am getting copies from other people so I will post more later.

She got this cute hat from Nana and we put it on her. She left it on!


Not the best picture... but it was something, LOL




No comments:

Post a Comment