Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Happy December!


It is official. My camera is with me again 24/7. To show how old my papparazi camera is..... we saw it in the sale paper for $500 cheaper than when we bought it. Pretty crazy!!! Amazing how prices change, but we have had it forever and as you can see, I love to take pictures. So... here are a few more pictures from our week/weekend/ and so on. Oh and as you may notice, the blog background is finally changed. I don't spend a lot of time on the format, but I worry more about content. I like a change though!!!

In the majority of these pictures, someone is trying to "get her". She loves to play that game. What joy this little girl brings to us! I see that sweet smile and realize that we are so blessed. Even though things are not always how I want them to be, we are healthy, have wonderful family and friends, and have so much to be thankful for. I am so looking forward to the month of December and seeing this season through "Charlee Kate's eyes"


I am not sure if you can tell, but she is sucking on her tongue in this picture. That is a habit she has when she is snuggling with that blankee

The two sweet girls on the mountain in Bama. It was so cold but gorgeous!



Oh how Charlee Kate loves Brady, as you can tell

She went to town on this cupcake at Nana's house. She loved it

We celebrated Jeremy's birthday (just a little late) at his mom's house while we were home
Hopefully there will not be many more Christmas outfit pictures, where she is sleeveless. I hear a cold front is coming tonight and hopefully she will need long sleeves soon. I am ready for the cold!

No comments:

Post a Comment