Sunday, December 5, 2010

Chilly days ahead!


So the weekend went by much faster than I wanted it to. I know I technically just have 2 weeks until Christmas break, but right now that seems like a long time away. I enjoy this time of year and spending every minute of it with Jeremy and Charlee Kate so that is what I would rather be doing right now. I love it! Here are a few pictures from the weekend. They are all very random and luckily Charlee Kate somewhat has on a matching outfit in them b/c it was all "random".
She just loves loves her wagon! We got it for her for an early Christmas gift. She gets soooo excited when the wagon comes out!



This picture was blurry but this shows how much fun she was having! I took her to this bridge this morning to take cute pictures of her and she didn't show out NEARLY as much! Who would have known!!!


Getting ready for the wagon ride. As soon as we pulled out of the garage, Jeremy said "Oh no, we have to re-group!" It was way colder than we expected so that is when we all went back inside and bundled up


Yes everything has to go in the wagon, all the balls, all the waters, whatever she can find
Helped daddy put up lights. This time last year, she was laying in her little bouncy! WOW how much our little lovey has grown

Please take note of the onesie with no shoes and leg warmers. Then scroll back up to the pictures of her all bundled. It cooled off quick but we LOVE LOVE IT!!! That makes it seem more like Christmas. We are not true Floridians, we don't want it warm.
The lights! I wanted something different this year, not the "cutesy" stuff we usually do. I did a few things different, but I will be visiting Ballards for better greenery and a wreath! I need to take Kelly... as she is an expert when it comes to Ballards


Jeremy was gone almost 6 days this week. He has had to travel a lot lately, but it has been good because that means business is good. However, when he unpacked this time, someone climbed in the suitcase. I think she told her daddy... "enough is enough!"

Last but not least... this is something Jeremy is so proud of, but I love it myself. Just when I thought our work out room, or mini-gym was complete, Jeremy got TV's to add to the elliptical and treadmill. I love it!! They just hook right on

His biggest pride and joy... one of the weights from the Crimson Tide weight room


No comments:

Post a Comment