Saturday, December 11, 2010

Just Sayin....

She may be mine, but I think she is the sweetest and cutest thing ever, LOL. As Jeremy's mom always says "Every crow thinks theirs is the blackest!". I now get it : ) Here are some pictures of my lovey through the last few days. She is getting in those molars so her "teefies" are hurting her, but overall she has been a happy go lucky little girl.

We were going out to run errands on Saturday.........
Then she escaped and this is where I found her. She loves to just climb the stairs or run from me period!


Something about my camera cord was so exciting! Go figure! This is her new chair. I just love it!

Getting ready for church and she is holding my OLD baby Huggums. She loves all my old dolls. It is really sweet to see her always playing with them.

Another one of my old dolls! She was taking this to Marty's on Friday morning


No comments:

Post a Comment