Tuesday, December 28, 2010

This is what it's all about....

Relaxing, eating out, spending time with friends and family, sitting by the fire, sipping coffee, then all the fun extra things like sleeping and shopping!!!! I love my Christmas Holidays

Remember a post about 3 months ago of my friend Emily and her Nashville wedding???

Well here we are again, meeting for breakfast. It really is amazing how we can pick up where we left off no matter how much time has passed. She is my lifelong friend and always will be. Me, mom, and CK met Emily and Patsy (her mom) for breakfast. It was a lot of fun and CK definitely took the place apart.

Mom and Patsy

Here are pictures of us with Haley (Mindi was here too but she was taking the picture). We have had Christmas celebrations with them for as long as I can remember. We all started keeping Haley when she was 6 months old and since then, she has pretty much become a "Whatley member". I love that "Miss Cotton"
How is Haley not a baby anymore? Now she is playing with MY BABY!


Charlee Kate loved to eat mom's turtle pretzels, but she would eat the pretzel part and give the chocolate and pecan to mom. So yes... basically she just liked the pretzel



My Miss Priss and that is what she has been lately





The doggies like to enjoy the fire too


This has been the best ever... I have like 3 cups a day with how cold it has been. I love it

1 comment:

  1. Oh Jamie!! I love this post!!! So thankful for you and your family. It was wonderful spending some time with yall. CK is a hoot!!

    ReplyDelete