Monday, December 20, 2010

Merry Christmas to others!!!

I loved this picture of my little lovey! She has such a red nose lately, just running non-stop, but I am sure that is the story of most mothers at this point! I just love the Christmas outfits


WHat a wonderful weekend we have had! My parents flew in on Saturday morning and it has been super nice having them here! We head back to Bama with them this week after I am done with school. I have a few days with my students which I love. It is so much fun to see these 6 year olds singing Christmas carols and seeing the excitement they have for Christmas. This is one of those times, I realize how much I really love what I do.

On Sunday, we cooked breakfast and took gifts to the Ronald McDonald house in St. Pete. We really wanted to find something to do for someone else during the Christmas season and we picked the Ronald McDonald house since this is so dear to us because of Hunter. Kelly and Kevin stayed there when Hunter was in All Children's Hospital right after he was born. We realize how nice it is to have someone cook a nice meal and just to talk about things other than what they have going on in their lives. So..... we all loaded up Sunday morning and headed out to St. Pete in the rain to see what we could do. Some dear friends went with us. My friend Matt that I teach with, who could be an honorary Whatley memeber b/c he is like a little brother to me. Then my friend Karen who was my "first friend" here in Tampa and whose children have been in my class. There weren't as many people there for breakfast (which was good b/c that means not as many people needed the place right now), but it was still nice to do what we could and take some gifts to make their days just a little brighter. Thank you to all my friends who couldn't make it but sent gifts as well.

Oh how TRULY blessed we are!!! We have our health, we have our wonderful family and friends, and how amazing it is to be able to share all of this during another Christmas season. God has blessed our family and I love this time of the year and what it really means.

The Mac Family
Matt and Lily
Dad makes the best pancakes ever!!!! Jeremy was eating them of course.. but they were yummy
Kelly and I fixing all the food

My friend Karen and her kids.... Lily and Cole
All the sweet kiddos



Matt did the coffee



We found the aprons after we were done cooking.... here is Matt's Robot apron, LOL

Hunter helped serve some pancakes
Lily wrote our menu up on the board. We had so much fun, just fun fellowship and doing something for others. Amazing how much God can bless you when doing things for others.
My sweet little helper who loves to sit on the kitchen counter and help her mommy! Bless her heart, that nose is just running like a faucet

This was MY BABY Huggums that she is holding. As you can tell... but she loves to have both hers and mine at all times. They must be sisters

Tell chloe "bye-bye". She is petting her and she is really being easy. I would never let her hurt my Chloe girl, but Chloe just wanted to be left alone and go to sleep

This was my favorite favorite shirt when I was a toddler. I have some of the cutest pictures in it when I was little and I will be posting those very soon, along with new ones of her in it. I am so happy my mom saved these! It says "I'm a Pepper", LOL. That is still my favorite drink



1 comment:

  1. Those are the cutest pictures of that sweet baby girl!! I love seeing what she is up to!! I love that your mom kept your babies. Mine actually stayed on 2 long shelves in my bedroom till I married and then my mom packed them in storage containers. I have not pulled many of them out for Sophie Clare yet but I look forward to doing so!

    ReplyDelete