Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Back from Bama!


My little girl made a trip with her daddy to Bama. He had some work to do she stayed with my mom and Jeremy's mom for a few days. I think they really enjoyed having her home. The trip to get there was quite a challenge to say the least. Lets just say she should have arrived in Atlanta by 8:30 at night, but did not get OFF the plane until well after midnight and did not get to my mom's house until about 4:00 in the morning. It was a challenge, but I am sure it was well worth it for her to get to see everyone at home. I... on the other hand... spent time at home working non-stop, cleaning, organizing, getting out Christmas decorations, etc... I needed some time to myself to really get a lot accomplished, but I was so ready for my 2 favorite people to come back home. They made it back on Saturday.

At the airport with her Gammy and Pop before heading back to Florida.



I sent her Halloween costume so she could dress up for everyone at home. My mom took her several places in costume. For those "Oxford" people (those of you who read this and know where that is), my parents took her to Betty's BBQ and everyone thought she was an Oxford Yellow Jacket, LOL

I love this purple outfit! I bought it at SAKS last year and couldn't wait for her to wear it. Needless to say, the 85 degree weather here has not allowed it but she was able to wear it where it was cold. However, I HEAR that we have 50 degree temps heading our way on Friday. I may have to do 3-4 outfit changes a day so I can get them all in before it gets hot again.


It is time for church, but before church, we like to make a trip to Dunkin Donuts! Yummy! Charlee Kate's favorite and my favorite! Here is her new Bama outfit... I love it!



No comments:

Post a Comment