Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Fun!

Here is my adorable little bumble bee! She had much more fun this year for Halloween (even though it was a hot one). She had a great time trick or treating and the pretzels were her absolute favorite. She did try to suck the chocolate candies. It was really funny. I loved my little bumble bee!!! Next year, we have to have a wagon and we can go further.
Oh how I LOVE LOVE these 2 pictures. She has been in the BEST mood since she came back from Alabama. She is just so happy and I could eat her up.


Time to go Trick or Treating
Her little friend Mae came over to go trick or treating with her. They play together so cute!

Digging in her candy bag while trick or treaters come up to our house

Ella and Hunter came over before so we could get pictures of all 3 kids. These two cuties just started dancing together and it was so cute! I wish I would have recorded them while dancing. So cute.


I think they both wondered what the other one was wearing.
Watch how the story unfolds..... Charlee Kate notices the elephant trunk
Charlee Kate starts hitting Ella in the face with her own trunk... Ella is not sure about this
Charlee Kate thinks this is funny, but by this point, Ella has just about had enough
Ella takes off the Elephant head and walks off! Poor baby girl!


I do think that is the cutest Buzz Light Year, Elephant, and Bumble Bee I have ever seen!



This was when they first saw each other. They are both wondering what in the world they are wearing.


She loved to dump things in and out of her Halloween candy bag


Yes.... I do have half my Christmas decorations up ONLY because I had a WHOLE 3 days by myself and I could get a lot done. I do like Halloween, but I get way more excited about Thanksgiving and Christmas so I always decorate early so we can enjoy it before we head to Bama. By the end of this week, it will all be done and I can't wait! I love to see how excited Charlee Kate gets about the decorations this year.
Her cute treat bag... Thanks Mary Florence!
Daddy carving our pumpkins


This was right when I woke her up from her nap. It was so cute. Notice all the stuffed animals on the floor



No comments:

Post a Comment