Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The last week of October

Gosh I just love this little girl! She is growing and changing more every day. I don't think I could keep you updated fast enough on my blog. She is just taking everything in and absorbs it all like a sponge. I love it! I decided to do better and take lots of pictures this week, they may be random, but there are pictures.

My little girl at the airport. We were eating dinner and she was so happy and loves to just laugh at strangers. She does have a "boo boo" on her nose. She fell while playing outside
She waited so patiently while Jeremy checked in at the airport
This is how she likes to eat her dinner with her foot up on the table. Not very good table manners, but we were done eating at this point.
That poor little "boo boo" on her nose!!!
We have had dress up day at school this week. One of my most favorite days was College Game day! One of my sweet little girl's "Presley" wore a Bama t-shirt as her little dress with her cowboy boots. So cute and she knew I would LOVE the fact that it was Bama!!!

1 comment:

  1. CK is such a cutie and getingt so big!! Her clothes are so cute!
    I love your student in her "jamie" outfit! She is so cute!! You need to keep this picture! LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete