Friday, October 1, 2010

What have the Wilson's been doing?

Where have we been? Just busy and I just haven't taken any pictures. The only 2 pictures I have from this week were taken with my phone, but they will work until this upcoming weekend. It is going to be a gorgeous fun weekend so I plan to take lots of fun pictures. Charlee Kate loves to eat cheerios "on her own" from the baggie or the box. She thinks she is such a big girl!
We have Brady for the weekend and if you remember from my other blog postings, this is just heaven for Charlee Kate. She loves him! We went out in "style" tonight! Just a diaper and a
t-shirt. Jeremy and I took Charlee Kate for a run, then we went and got the dogs to play in the park area. Charlee Kate wanted to learn how to throw Brady's ball. She loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment