Monday, October 4, 2010

Fall is....

Playing outside and being outside lots and lots and lots! That is pretty much what our weekend involved, as you saw in the previous blog. I love how the air is changing, becoming a little cooler, less humid, and just gorgeous out! I love that it is football season and time to eat soup. My little girl gets to wear leg warmers again, which we lived in last fall and winter, and all her fall clothes. I just love this time of the year. Today was her first day for a cute fall outfit!!! I had to take a picture, even though they weren't the best.
My little girl in her first fall outfit! I love it and this will be so cute with leg warmers very soon!
Yes a paci has started.... only because she is using her tongue as a paci and sucking on it hard. I knew we had to break her of this and a paci would be better because it could cause big problems down the road if we let her still suck on that tongue.



My favorite are the gold TOMS shoes


This gorgeous view of trees when I did a 22 mile run with a friend... however, this type of beautiful walkway is not normal for our area.
Fall is.... everyone playing outside!!! Even if it means Charlee Kate plays with the car wash brush, LOL.
Teaching Charlee Kate how to throw Brady's ball
Charlee Kate loves to eat cheerios, especially out of the box. That is a bad habit I have let her learn.
I guess I had so many pictures from our weekend in Nashville and Bama that I skipped several of them when I was going through them. Here they are..
I love when she puts that finger in her mouth. It usually means she is so excited about something.
She really did love this lollipop! It probably reminded her of the one we used with the photographer

The last time we took this picture, Mary Florence was 10 months old, Jace was 1 1/2 years old, and Charlee Kate was 5 weeks old. Now, they are all one year older and have changed so much! I miss Lindsay and Jenn and these babies! These are Charlee Kate's friends, she just doesn't know it, haha! Can't wait to be back in Birmingham with you girls one day!

Her TIFFANY bracelet from mom and dad. She will get this one day when she is older, but we are adding "special charms" to it as she grows older. She already has the lollipop one that is in honor of her first birthday.
Opening her bracelet
A new "BAMA" outfit
Her first pair of diamond earrings from Nana! Boy this little girl has the jewelry thing going on!

1 comment:

  1. CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!!!! That little Fall outfit is adorable!! Sorry I have not e-mailed you my yahoo account is messed up......anyways about the outfit you were asking about. I got that from my sister n law and I think she got it at a consignment shop.

    ReplyDelete