Saturday, October 2, 2010

I heart Saturdays and nicer weather!!

What a fun day we had. It has actually been gorgeous weather here in Florida so we took Charlee Kate "down south" to Hyde Park and several other places. Here we are at the park. All she did is watch people so we finally left and went to the mall.
We had lots of people ask us if we were Alabama fans. I guess we all went a little overboard on our Bama gear for the day, haha! However, we were playing Florida and we live in the state of Florida so OF COURSE we had to sport our Bama gear!!!

She does love to sit on the swings. Boy how she loved the park!

So I thought I was hiding my water bottle (which explains the crazy stance) but apparently I wasn't, LOL
Riding on Daddy's shoulders!
Heading to eat lunch at the Cheesecake Factory. She had the cutest lollipop in her hands. It was a pink and white swirl one from The Grand Opening of the Juicy store. It would have been cute for her birthday party since we used lots of lollipops
Oh how my child LOVES LOVES to be out and see a crowd. Funny how she didn't enjoy being the center of attention at her own birthday party, but had about 10 people's attention at Cheesecake Factory and completely showed out for them. Maybe I should have had her party at the mall???
The "finger shoes" as I call them. Jeremy says he started a trend b/c he bought them when they weren't popular and now they are now. They are ugly as can be, but he exercises in them and loves them. Here is the new display at the Running store. Jeremy thinks he needs the red ones for "bama shoes"

No comments:

Post a Comment