Saturday, October 23, 2010

Roll Tide/ Go Steelers! Fabulous Fabulous Weekend!!!



What a wonderful wonderful Saturday we had! It seems like I post more pictures on a "Saturday" when Charlee Kate is in her Bama gear!!! She was ready for Game day today and her daddy dressed her! He does so good picking out something to wear from all the outfits in her closet. I was a little uncertain about my morning though. I told my friend Karen I would run 24 miles with her (swearing this was the last time I would run this much for a long long time!). I was afraid for my knees/legs hurting. Well for some odd reason it was a fun run/some good laughs/ and I felt great! I ended up going the extra 2.2 miles to complete a marathon so I did a marathon this morning. I was all over the place (as anyone would be running 26.2 miles, but it felt good) It was a Great accomplishment for running the whole thing and lots of fun but I am not doing that again for a long time (until the NYC marathon MAYBE). Anyways... I was done before lunch in time to still have the whole day with my little girl. We played with her, took her to the neighborhood Fall Festival, played outside a lot, took a nap (yes I did this and I never do it), cooked dinner, and watched Football. I loved every minute of it! Now... looking forward to a great Sunday at church and hanging out at home all day.





See... she really does have some hair in the back, just not quite on top yet. It is getting there though!

Her new favorite thing to get and say all the time!!! Which is "ball". She loves it!


Going on a walk and she wanted to take along her football
Getting some water from daddy
For some random Sunday pictures.... college football ALWAYS means we pull for Bama, but NFL football we pull for the Steelers. We were all in Steeler gear after church! Charlee Kate has leg warmers to match and that really makes the outfit, but 87 degrees is too hot for leg warmers. Cool weather please come back because we miss you!!!!!



Her outfit has the ruffles on the booty and a chiffon football on the front

Getting ready for church and she wants to "push the buttons"

The pumpkin is a ball to her


No comments:

Post a Comment