Sunday, October 10, 2010

Weekend Bliss!

So this weekend was wonderful! I couldn't have ask for a better weekend (well maybe a little cooler weather and Bama winning, LOL). Other than that, it was wonderful! Jeremy and I enjoyed just relaxing on Friday night. He had been gone almost all week so he was so excited to see Charlee Kate and we just played with her all night.

Saturday started out with a cool morning run (before it warmed up), then we picked my car up all clean and serviced (so glad to get it back... the YOTA is not my thing), then off to do errands. I enjoyed going a few places I have been wanting to go on Saturday and just do it on my own time. My mom flew in Saturday and boy did Charlee Kate "light up" when she saw her!!!! Jeremy and I enjoyed a very nice, long dinner on Saturday night while mom stayed back with Charlee Kate. Nothing like some good tuna!

Sunday was just as nice... slept in, went to church, made my usual round to Dunkin Donuts for their coffee, then back home for the most of the day. IT has just been nice and nice to have mom here helping out. The best part is... Bama here we come. I really do think BAMA misses us so it will be so exciting to go home, see friends and family, and go to an Alabama game. This seems to be an annual thing and I love it!!! I know i will have lots of pictures for the upcoming week so just stay tuned!!!

Mom and I took Charlee Kate to Target around lunchtime. We made her a little place to eat, LOL
She loves to "sit back" against things now. This is where she chose to sit Saturday afternoon.
Have a great week!!! XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment