Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I am thankful for a "life"...

This has truly been a crazy crazy week! I could go on and on about the millions of things that have just gone wrong, but through it all I realized.... THANK YOU GOD that I have a life and I have one "outside of school". There are many people that live, eat, and breath that place. I do LOVE my job, but I am so thankful for friends, family, and my hobbies and likes. I just love this time of year and being able to spend it with people I love to be with.

Here are a few pictures for the week!

My little girl is all ready for Halloween in her new outfit! Why i didn't get a picture with her shoes on, I don't know! I have become a shoe queen for her. I love all her shoes!


She had on her cute black Juicy shoes with this. I loved it!
One of the many things that has happened this week, is my car had to go to the BMW dealership one morning before school. Jeremy was at the airport, I missed a meeting, and everything else that could have happened, did. Needless to say it was crazy! However, thank goodness we have an "extra car". The "yota" truck came through for us and Charlee Kate thinks she is BIG STUFF getting to sit up front with me. She loves it! It makes it kind of easy to give her what she needs too : ) Jeremy loves this truck, not sure if he will ever part with it.

2 comments:

  1. Cute outfit, I had mom paint me a shirt with witches feet on it for Sophie Clare!! I looked in that outfit and it did not have a name in it. I feel like it was handmade by someone. I will ask her again just to make sure.
    Have a geat week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always design my favorite outfits and this Halloween was one of them. I have a lady that makes them and does a great job following my instructions considering I am horrible at sewing, LOL. Thanks so much! Oh bummer on that outfit. I just love Raggedy Ann. Wasn't that who was on it? I will keep looking for one, maybe on ebay. Thanks Maggie!

    ReplyDelete