Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Time for the Park

As everyone told me going through Target and Publix.... "I wish I could be as happy as she is". This has been my little girl all week! Just so happy! I had the JOY of staying home with her on Tuesday because her sitter could not keep her that day and Jeremy was in Miami. Gosh it was such a fun mommy/Charlee Kate day. From Day 1 my child has loved being on the go (maybe because I taught her that), but she just loves it and so do I. Today after school, we played outside and went to the park. She had a blast at the park. The last few times she was just "learning what a park really was about". This time, she truly loved it! It was so much fun to spend that time with her. From reading my previous post.... I realize that I am so lucky to have this happy healthy little girl!!! Here are my camera phone pictures. I hate just having my camera phone. I guess the papparazi (sp) camera will just have to run errands with me everywhere!!! It usually goes to the mall, but I forgot it for the park.

She loves drinking out of the chick fil a cup and putting the straw in and out and in and out!

No comments:

Post a Comment