Thursday, October 14, 2010

Bama Bound!

It is finally that time to go back to Bama for a long weekend. I can't tell you how excited I am!!! I am so ready to just be back in Birmingham, see the mountains/hills, gorgeous weather, and of course all of our family and friends. I am sure my trip will fly by, but we are so excited about going. I have my camera out and will be taking lots and lots of pictures. This whole week has pretty much been a blur! I feel like I have hardly seen my little girl and just so much to do... I promise better pictures for the next 3 days.

Until then... here is one random picture I took with my camera phone when mom brought Charlee Kate to visit my students at school. They were so excited and have been talking about it for 2 days now : )


No comments:

Post a Comment