Sunday, November 28, 2010

Home Sweet Home



Well it is always good to be back home, but I just wish this "home" was in Birmingham a lot of times. Coming back from fun times with friends and family is never easy, but it was a little easier this time knowing that we have Christmas just around the corner. It was nice just being "home" in Bama and having that time there. It is late late Sunday night though and Charlee Kate and I flew in later this afternoon. I have tons of pictures to go through, 283 to be exact, so more posts to come this week. I have to start this week off right and get to bed on time. Until then... here are a few of my favorites. Notice how I just can't post one or two pictures : )


Lots of cute ones of these 2 baby girls! We loved dressing them in their matching outfits! It was a very very cold day for these pictures but they loved it! They had on those UGGS those.


Runny nose, stomach virus, and then a little pink eye... makes for an interesting picture


I love the fact that she got to wear lots of cold weather clothes. This coat, being one of my most favorites from Anthro last year!
Oh how these little girls were so cute in their ROLL TIDE outfits

No comments:

Post a Comment