Friday, November 19, 2010

Bama Girl NO MATTER WHAT!




The title says it all! I am a ROLL TIDE Bama girl for sure. I never miss a game or my Bama gear on Saturdays. I am not the girl that "talks about watching the game" but doesn't. I love to watch it and can't wait for the Iron Bowl next week. I am also a "Real Southern Born and Bred Bama Girl" too. I am so proud to be from there. It did take me moving away to realize how lucky I am to be from such a great place, but I can't wait to move back one day! Until then... my visits are just as exciting!!

So here are a few random pictures from the week. For some of you, this may be boring. I don't post a lot of "great deal finds" or "recipes" or anything like that. To me blogging is basically just "what have we been doing". I want our family and friends that we miss to feel like they are part of our lives by me showing what we have done each week or each day. So... to some of you, this may not be the most interesting thing, but this is our life and I love it!!!

So Crazy crazy busy week!!!! I thought it might be a little less busy, but its not. I decided to reorganize all of Charlee Kate's clothes she could no longer wear. That took forever for me to decide to what to do with what, but I think I have a good plan now. Then... I was off one day for a doctor's appointment then I got the rest of the day to do Christmas shopping all by myself. Amazing how much you can do when everyone else in the world is working and you are by yourself. It was great!

Very much looking forward to the weekend. Time to make sure everything is packed up and ready to go. I know Thanksgiving is going to be a short and sweet trip. I have to prepare for all the fun stuff that comes with getting ready to go out of town. Boy am I excited though!!! Bama, Bama.... here we come. I can't wait to see friends and family, eat some Thanksgiving food, do our usual girls shopping trip, watch some IRON BOWL football, and last but not least... run my mountains of Bama. I get so tired of flat land. I need a challenge and that sounds fabulous. I am going to do my own half marathon tomorrow. I have to get that in with a good friend, which means lots of good laughs, and catching up. So exciting that we are motivated to do this every now and then. It is actually great "catch up time" since we are so busy during the week. The bad part is getting up at 6:30 but then I am done for the day and I don't miss any of my quality time with Charlee Kate and Jeremy.

So.... that sums up what is happening in our world. Lots of pictures to come when I am home next week. I can't wait so if you want to see some random things happening in the Wilson world, just grab some good DD coffee and check out the blog every now and then.


We sure do love our "Target friends" Porter, Susan, and Wyatt. Yes for those of you that are new to my blog... we met in the Target parking lot b/c I had the best tag in the world on my car that said "Alabama Crimson Tide" and they are HUGE Auburn fans. We instantly had a bond and we love them! Susan and I were pregnant at the same time and the babies are exactly 2 months apart. They are such wonderful people and we love these friends! I love the top picture... Chloe was licking, and the 2 kiddos were sitting there like an old married couple, LOL

Jeremy and I are such fabulous host and hostesss! Porter and Susan are cleaning up toys, Charlee Kate and Jeremy are watching Bama football, and I am taking pictures, LOL. This picture cracked me up!
Jeremy's new "click clack" Under Armour sweat band. He wore it all night!

No comments:

Post a Comment