Friday, November 5, 2010


On Thursday, we decided to take Charlee Kate to Chick Fil A for breakfast because she LOVES it! It was nice to go and relax and sit as a family before the day starts. They know her well at Chick Fil A since we are frequent visitors for Dr. Peppers, LOL. As soon as we walk in the lady says "There is my Princess!". Charlee Kate gets so excited! Here are a few pictures to bring on the weekend. Lots of pictures to come this weekend because she can wear all her winter clothes/UGGS, etc... I want to capture all these cute moments. Today was a cute one... pictures to come this weekend of that.

For a LONG LONG time, I have not put headbands on her (hoping to help her hair grow). haha, I don't think this affects it in anyway at all. However, those cute hats are on their way. Here are a few pictures to remind you of my little lovey and her cute hats from last year.



Sweet Sweet baby... so long ago that she was this little


No comments:

Post a Comment